$2000 Accommodation Voucher Terms and Conditions
Australian Getaway Directory Terms and Conditions
- The voucher is only on offer for those who inquire and then settle a Home Loan with Reduce Home Loans Pty Ltd and only available while Australian Getaway continue offering their program in its current form.
- This website’s Terms and Conditions are related to the Australian Getaway Reward offer and redemption of this promotion. Information on how to use and redeem your Australian Getaway Certificate, accommodation and booking information, form part of these Terms and Conditions. By using this website, you agree to this Terms and Conditions and you represent that you have read, understood and accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. We may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice and, if we do, we provide the updated version on this website. If you do not agree to any of the Terms, you must leave this website.
- Each booking entitles two adults, sharing a room, to take advantage of the Australian Getaway’s two nights of Hotel Accommodation offer. The Australian Getaway offer can only be used by the holder of the Australian Getaway Certificate, for the booking of one room, for two consecutive nights in the same hotel.
- Australian Getaway Certificates have a fixed expiry date, until which all bookings must be made.
- When the “Meal Obligation Offer” is applicable, each person claiming the Australian Getaway’s offer must pay for the meals specified (Breakfast and Dinner, payable in Australian dollars) for each day’s accommodation. The management of the hotel reserves the right to charge for any meals not eaten for each person. Where daily meal requirements are not met, the cost or difference will be charged to the account of the person staying in the hotel. The prices for Breakfast and Dinner in the Australian Getaway’s hotel listings, for this offer, are per person per day/night of their stay and does not include extras such as beverages or other services. Any additional nights stay or additional guests will be charged at the Hotel’s regular tariff.
- When the “Pay For One Night and Get The Following Night FREE offer” is applicable, the hotel rates are based on the properties standard “rack rate or tariff” (maximum non-published rate that all rates are discounted from). The prices in the Australian Getaway’s hotel listings for this offer are for two adults only, sharing a room. This price is for one night but shown as a total price for two nights of accommodation provided. One night’s accommodation payable in Australian dollars. This offer does not apply to special packages, seasonal, group or convention rates, or travel agency bookings, and may not be combined with any other discount programs. Any additional nights stay or additional guests will be charged at the Hotel’s regular tariff.
- Accommodation is subject to availability, current tariffs and conditions, of each participating hotel. Availability of accommodation is more readily available outside school holidays, public holidays, peak seasons and special events, and other specified exclusions. In some instances, surcharges may apply during these periods. On other occasions, hotels have short-term specials available to the general public and in some instances, these rates could be the same or lower than those specified in Australian Getaway. In the event of a discrepancy between the published rates on this website and the hotel’s special public offer, the current rates on this website will prevail.
The Hotel’s booking acceptance is subject to each participating hotel’s room availability at the time of booking. Australian Getaway offer is available for a selected number of rooms at each hotel or until a participating hotel expects to reach a level of occupancy, whereby they can no longer accept any further bookings based on Australian Getaway’s offer. Some hotels accept reservations at any point prior to arrival. Others, however, only allow reservations to be made far in advance. We would advise to make bookings in advance, if you choose to travel during a busy season, sometimes you may find, that the Australian Getaway offer could be restricted because of unavailability of rooms, or they may not be available for every night of your stay.
- Each Australian Getaway Certificate carries a unique serial number, which is validated and filed with your account at the time of registration of the Certificate. Certificate must be registered on this website, in order to view hotels and resorts participating in the Australian Getaway. Make sure your booking is confirmed in writing with the hotel and show your Hotel’s Confirmation email or letter to Reception upon arrival to ensure your stay is calculated at the special Australian Getaway’s rate.
- The total amount or part of it, of each Australian Getaway Certificate, can be applied towards an accommodation booking dependent on the resort selected. Where the value of the accommodation that may be redeemed using Australian Getaway Certificate, is less than the total value of the Certificate, the unused portion of the Australian Getaway Certificate can be used for future Getaway bookings.
- Hotels and Resorts cannot keep a booking indefinitely without a guarantee that the person who made the booking will come to the Hotel on the date reserved. Therefore, a payment of $50.00 as a deposit (unless specified differently in the Hotel description) to “hold the room” is required. This deposit will be deducted from your final Hotel bill. In some circumstances, when the holder of the Australian Getaway certificate uses their credit card as a deposit, the Hotel will not process this credit card and only use it for the final bill. However, if the holder of the Australian Getaway certificate does not arrive at the Hotel, on the date the booking has been made for, the Hotel has the right to deduct the required deposit.
- Unless stated otherwise, the holder of the Australian Getaway Certificate is responsible for all travel, including airfares and/or transport to the relevant participating resort, spending money, mini bar, additional meals and any/all ancillary costs incurred in order to take advantage of this accommodation offer.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of the Holder of Australian Getaway Certificate, the Holder of Australian Getaway Certificate will be deemed to be the person in whose name the first registration of Australian Getaway Certificate was made. Please note, any incorrect details submitted, may render the corresponding registration and following hotel bookings, invalid.
- Australian Getaway Directory and Pacific Union Pty Ltd (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability whether arising as a result of (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Australian Getaway offer, including, without limitation, the following: any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Pacific Union Pty Ltd control); any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; unauthorised use of personal and financial information, arising from any correspondence (mail, email or fax) between the Hotel or the user of an Australian Getaway Certificate, any claim, booking or redemption that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; the failure of the resort to provide booked accommodation as previously confirmed, as a result of the inaccuracy or omission in the property description and facilities or as a result of Australian Getaway Certificate termination, as described in paragraph16 below.
- The rates and information about any Hotel on this website are correct at the time of publication. Australian Getaway Directory and Pacific Union Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend rates and conditions or withdraw resorts without notice. Property description, rates and facilities are based on information supplied by hotels. The photographs illustrated and noted as generic do not necessary represent the area in which hotels are located.
- Australian Getaway Certificates cannot be used to gain financial advantage through being sold, auctioned online, or redeemed for cash. If your Australian Getaway Certificate has been obtained through any of these methods it will not be honoured. Australian Getaway Certificates CANNOT be resold directly to consumers. They can ONLY be given away as a bonus item, free of charge. However, if you have a business and want to use Australian Getaway’s as an incentive, please contact our office on 02 92113721 and talk to us about your requirements.
- In the unfortunate event of you having to cancel a booking, if the notice given to the Hotel is less than one week, it will be at the hotel’s discretion to refund any deposit paid, unless otherwise stated in the Hotel description on this website.
- Should a violation of conditions of use Australian Getaway Certificate occur, Pacific Union Pty Ltd reserves the right to terminate the Certificate (refuse service), without notice and without any refund or liability as described in paragraph 12. The above termination of Certificate could also take place at the sole discretion of Pacific Union Pty Ltd, when the holder of Australian Getaway Certificate (or a related person who is answering the contact phone number or using the email address of the holder of an Australian Getaway Certificate) uses verbal abuse; insults the other person by shouting; name-calling, threatening, using derogatory language or expressing other inappropriate or offensive behaviour towards an Australian Getaway or Hotels staff; refuses to pay the hotel bill; damages the hotel’s property; making a booking for other people than himself/ herself, sending booking requests to hotels (but not proceeding with bookings); attempting to sell Australian Getaway Certificates on auction or otherwise. Other circumstances when Australian Getaway Certificates could be terminated are when the company who provided the certificate to the end user, has failed to pay for the Australian Getaway Directory promotion when this Certificate has already been issued.
- The concept, structure, and form of all material and intellectual property on this website is protected by copyright laws. If any of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Terms will continue to apply. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales.